Local Weather


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

 

Scott Boschert, newly elected of Ward 2 City Council Seat has released an official statement to the residents and City of Carlisle.

I would like to thank all of the residents of Carlisle, who put their trust and confidence in me. I promise to do my very best to serve Carlisle and move our city forward. There is a lot of work to be done and issues to overcome and I am very excited about getting started. I will do all I can to make you proud and will fight to make Carlisle an even better city. Also, I would like to let everyone know that I will begin to work on the issues that were presented to me as I was out campaigning door to door. A big thank you goes out to my family and friends for their support and hard work; I could not have done this without you.
-Scott Boschert


Boschert defeated Sharon Shelton with 62% of the votes.  Read the story by clicking here
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

1 Response to 'Statement from Scott Boschert....'

  1. david
    http://carlisledaily-city.blogspot.com/2009/11/statement-from-scott-boschert.html?showComment=1257475828131#c4576608388807848733'> November 5, 2009 at 6:50 PM

    I know you will be great for our city. Great job!!

     

Post a Comment

Support/Sponsor Carlisle Daily

Story Idea...Call Us!!

Do you have a story idea? Do you like to write? Do reviews? Then we are looking for you. We accept entries from guest writers daily and would love to have you contribute to the community site!

Not a writer, but have a story or an idea of a story, then shoot us an email and let us know what ideas or stories you have!

Email by clicking here or copying and pasting carlisledaily@gmail.com

Subscribe by Email