Local Weather


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com




Bryan Green is challenging Mary Ann Thompson for the Ward 1 City Council seat this November 3rd election. Take some time to read over the his bio.

I was born and raised right here in Carlisle. I have lived here almost my entire life. My family owned and operated a local small business from 1989 til 1998 when we moved the store to Middletown. I graduated from CHS in 1987 and joined the Ohio Army National Guard where I served with distinction on several volunteer humanitarian missions including Honduras and Jamaica.

I attended Wright State University and began working on my bachelor's degree in psychology. In 1992, during the first Gulf War, I wanted to serve in the war effort more directly so I disenrolled from College and joined the Active duty Army. I had to complete refresher training and by the time it was complete, the war was, in effect, over. I got married just as I joined Active duty and I served the remainder of my enlistment at Fort Bragg, North Carolina where I served with distinction as a senior mechanic in a Field Artillery Unit. I was quickly promoted to Sergeant and was named XVIII Airborne Corps Soldier of the Year.

I returned in 1995 and I re-enrolled at Wright State University and in 1998 I graduated with a bachelor's degree in psychology with concentration on Early Childhood Development. I entered Law School in the fall of 1998 at The Ohio State University. In 2001, I took and passed the Ohio Bar Examination. I practiced for a brief period at a firm in Middletown. I now co-operate the family business with my brother and practice law on a selective basis.

I am an avid supporter of tort-reform and increased accountability within the professions, especially law, medicine, pharmaceutical, and government. I believe, as our founding fathers did, that un-checked power inevitably leads to corruption and abuse and that it is the duty of every citizen to work to prevent it.

I have served the City of Carlisle by serving on several committees and by volunteering my time working with the youth. I know I have a lot more to offer and I am very committed to serving our City.

Lastly, I belive that every citizen should have a voice and that nowhere is that more important than at the local level. I believe that it is the duty of the public to be well-inormed and to appoint and elect ONLY those officials who CONSISTENTLY demonstrate a commitment to never forget the authority from where their powers derive...THE PEOPLE. As your council representative I vow never to forget that it is only by your gracious approval and with your support that I have the opportunity to serve you. I will endeavor at every juncture to SEEK FIRST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

I am the proud father of two wonderful sons...Jack (10) and Drew (8). They are both active in the city's little league sports. I have been blessed with many wonderful opportunities to coach wrestling and---my passion---Little League Baseball. I think that family is the most important and valuable asset on Earth. In every conceivable manner, family is the link to our past and the bridge to our future. I am looking very forward to having the opportunity to serve the families of the city that I love.

Please visit my website and learn more about me and what I hope to see for Carlisle in the future. www.votebryangreen.com You can also email me at bryan@votebryangreen.com or you can call me at 513-594-6080. Feel free to contact me and express any thoughts, questions, or concerns.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Support/Sponsor Carlisle Daily

Story Idea...Call Us!!

Do you have a story idea? Do you like to write? Do reviews? Then we are looking for you. We accept entries from guest writers daily and would love to have you contribute to the community site!

Not a writer, but have a story or an idea of a story, then shoot us an email and let us know what ideas or stories you have!

Email by clicking here or copying and pasting carlisledaily@gmail.com

Subscribe by Email