Local Weather


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com



                          


I have a heart to work for my community. I've been blessed to live and work around the world and around this great country.

Experiencing all I have; I decided to move back to Carlisle and raise my family.

I grew up in town. Just like my parents, I've lived here most of my life. I love this city and the people in it. I believe in what Carlisle stands for - community.

I have a passion to serve on the City Council. While I have not had the experience of holding the City Council Seat for the last 17 years like my competitor, I do offer a strong work ethic and history.

I am raising my family here and that is why I do what I do.

- It's time to pass the torch -

That is why I am asking you to go to the polls on November 3rd and vote for me. Together we will win.


Kindest Regards,

Chad Johnson




BIO
Chad Johnson was born at Middletown Regional Hospital in 1971 and raised in Carlisle. He is a local native who attended Carlisle Schools from kindergarten though graduation in 1989. While growing up in Carlisle, Chad participated in Carlisle Baseball Association, Cub Scouts, 4H, Carlisle Football, Varsity Wrestling, Applied Economics Competition and Drama Club.

Shortly after graduation, Chad volunteered as a soldier in the United States Army. While on duty, he served as an equipment repair technician and cross-trained to fill a need as the shop operations inspector for his Direct Support maintenance unit; European Theater. After serving with distinction in Operation Restore Hope, Somalia, Chad Johnson left the full time Army and began his civilian career.

In 1996, Chad’s first job after the military was performing maintenance, housekeeping and floor care contracting for Carlisle Manor Nursing Home. While working at Carlisle Manor, Chad attended RETS College and earned his EPA certifications for HVACR.

After graduation, Chad began working for Blair Heating and Air Conditioning in Middletown, OH. Under the leadership of Greg Blair, Chad achieved his journeyman license and became a lead technician.
Within a few years, Dayton Technologies hired Chad as an industrial maintenance journeyman. While at Dayton Technologies, He gained experience in many areas including leadership – management – product development.

Having learned the "mechanics" of business first hand, Chad had a desire to expand his experiences.
He began to fulfill that desire by accepting a position with Fifth Third Bank Corporation as a Senior Mortgage Loan Originator.

Within a short time, Chad received an offer from U.S. Bank Corporation to work for them as an Area Originator and to help structure their processing department.

In 2005 Chad landed a position with Cintas Corporation as a Sales - Service Department Manager. His job moved him to Indianapolis, IN through 2007. After Cintas’ purchase of VanDyne Crotty Corporation (Headquartered in Dayton, OH) Chad found an opportunity to move back home to help transition the Operations of the business.

Chad is still with Cintas working in the position of Document Management Consultant for the Dayton, OH Mid – Central group.

He has also re-joined the U.S. Army as a reserve soldier and works with the Alpha Company 478th Engineer Battalion - Maintenance Division, Ft. Thomas KY.

Candidate Chad Johnson resides in Carlisle with his wife Debra and Daughter Emma.

Skills
Operations Management, Production Management, Service Management, Project Management, Environmental Services, Skilled Trades, Contract Negotiations, Logistics and Fleet Services, Sales, Finance, Real Estate

Education
U.S. Army Center of Schools
Ft. Belvoir, VA
RETS College
Dayton, OH
Sinclair College
Dayton, OH

Support/Sponsor Carlisle Daily

Story Idea...Call Us!!

Do you have a story idea? Do you like to write? Do reviews? Then we are looking for you. We accept entries from guest writers daily and would love to have you contribute to the community site!

Not a writer, but have a story or an idea of a story, then shoot us an email and let us know what ideas or stories you have!

Email by clicking here or copying and pasting carlisledaily@gmail.com

Subscribe by Email